RULES AND REGULATIONS
of the Cheer Project Event 2020
- These Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) specify the general terms of participation in the Cheer Project Event (hereinafter referred to as the Event).
- Regulations are issued on the basis of the provisions of the Mass Event Safety Act of 20 March 2009 (hereinafter referred to as the Act) and on the basis of the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Event is organised by Małgorzata Wrońska, owner of the enterprise named: CHEER PROJECT Małgorzata Wrońska, address of the enterprise headquarters – Kraków, ul. Do Wilgi 8 lok. 7 (NIP tax identification number: 7272540613)
- The event will take place in the days 28-29.03.2020 in Kraków in the Hall for People with Disabilities located in Focha Street, hereinafter referred to as the Hall.
- The Regulations are addressed to all persons who will be staying during the event in the area where the event will be taking place, in particular to Event Participants.
Conditions for Participation
- An Event Participant is a person who meets the criteria specified in Section 2 below.
- A Participant is a person who:
a. is 12 years old in the year of the event (persons born in 2007 and older),
b. has successfully registered for the Event,
c. has paid a fee for participation in the Event ,
d. has personal accident insurance that is valid in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Guardian is the person who supervises the Event Participants whom he or she has registered. The supervision by the Guardian shall begin with the moment of arrival in front of the Hall building, and ends with the moment of leaving it. The Guardian shall be responsible for the minors during the Event, including the responsibility for any damage caused by the minors.
- The Participant shall be obliged to:
a. Submit a written statement confirming that there are no medical contraindications for the Participant to participation in the Event. In the case of minors, such a statement shall be signed by their legal guardians.
b. Consent in writing for the use of the Participant’s image recorded during the Event or provided in relation to the Event (photos taken during the Event, films shot during the Event and materials sent by the trainer or the registering person) by the Organiser on the website of the Event cheerprojectevent.com, the fanpages of the Event on Facebook and Instagram, any possible live broadcast, and printed promotional materials. Once expressed, the consent shall be valid indefinitely, and any requests to withdraw it shall be null and void. In the case of an underage Participant, the consent shall be expressed by the Participant as well as his or her legal guardians.
c. Submit a statement in writing, in person or through legal guardians, that the Participant takes part in the Event on his or her own responsibility and will not bring any claims to the Organiser in case of an injury occurring during the Event.
d Submit a statement in writing that he or she knows that the Organiser is not responsible for any items left on the premises of the Event.
- A full registration shall consist of the following:
a. completion of the registration form
b. submission of the following statements to the Organiser on the day of registration on the day of the Event (only the originals),
c. Guardian’s Waiver / Participant’s Waiver / Underage Participant’s Waiver
d. payment of the required fees.
- Failure to submit any of the above statements shall make it impossible to participate in the Event.
- The registration form and templates for the above-mentioned statements are available at cheerprojectevent.pl in the Participation Terms tab.
Obligations of the Guardian
- Guardian – a person with full capacity to perform acts in law, who is in charge of the persons registered by him or her for participation in the Event and who has the consent of legal guardians of any minors registered by him or her for participation in the Event.
- The Guardian is responsible for the group’s logistical issues, correct registration of the group, their behaviour, and any damage caused by them.
- The Guardian shall provide his or her contact details and be present all the time in the Hall during the Event as long as at least one Event Participant staying under his care is present in the Hall. In case of accidents or any other random events, the Guardian is responsible for contacting the legal guardians of the minors.
- Participants shall be under the supervision of the Guardian.
- The Guardian shall provide the exact list of persons he or he supervises, and confirm with a signature that he or she is responsible for them in the light of Polish law.
Obligations of the Organiser
- The organiser shall provide:
a. the Hall in which the Event will take place,
b. access to locker rooms (without booking and the possibility to lock them) and sanitary facilities,
c. mineral water for Participants (in quantity limited to of 1 litre per Participant)
d. Open Class activities with invited guests,
e. additional mini competitions.
- The Organiser shall ensure safety of all persons attending the Event as well as order
during the Event by numerous means, including:
a. suitably uniformed and labelled security staff and information staff,
b. appointment of a manager for security who shall supervise the security staff and information staff and organise the work of the security staff,
c. provision of medical assistance and sanitary facilities,
d. relocation of a Participant to another place if necessary.
- The Organiser is not responsible for and does not provide accommodation, food or logistics for Participants or Trainers. The Organiser may only recommend solutions to specific issues.
- The Organiser has the right to refuse entry to the Event and the right to remain at the site of the Event to the following persons:
a. persons under the visible influence of alcohol, intoxicants,
b. psychotropic drugs or other similar substances,
c. persons who are carrying weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives,
d. pyrotechnic devices, flammable materials, alcoholic beverages, intoxicating or psychotropic drugs and other similar substances,
e. persons who are behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing
f. a threat to the safety or order of the Event,
g. persons who, by the decision of relevant authorities, have been prohibited from attending mass events,
h. persons who, by the decision of relevant authorities, have been obliged to refrain from staying on the premises of mass events,
i. persons who violate the provisions of the Regulations.
- During the Event, it is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol, consume intoxicants, and smoke products containing nicotine (including electronic cigarettes). Any violation of this provision of the Regulations will result in expulsion from the Hall, without the possibility of returning to it and without refunding the amount paid for classes, in whole or in any part of it.
Obligations of Participants
- Participants are required to wear sportswear while attending classes. Shoes should have a soft sole (such as ballet shoes or foot thongs) or be strictly sports shoes (without high heels, spurs, etc.).
- In the case of noticing a Participant wearing an outfit that is inadequate for the Event (inappropriate, too revealing or dirtying the interior of the Hall) the Organiser has the right to demand the Participant to change the outfit. In the event of non-compliance of the Participant, the Participant or Guardian may be expelled from the Hall without refund of any fees.
- In case of any damage occurring during the Event, the person responsible shall be the person who has caused the damage. In the case of a minor, the Guardian shall be held responsible for the damage.
- All Participants and Guardians must adhere to the recommendations of the persons managing the event, otherwise they may be expelled from the Hall without the right to re-enter it, and without the refund of any fees paid for participation in the Event (in whole or in part).
Schedule of the Event
- The Schedule of the Event depends on the option chosen by the Participant, i.e.:
Dance Day full of Freestyle Pom classes and Coaches Conference
Cheer Day full of cheerleading clasess and Coaches Conference.
To each day might be added extra contests
- To order a private class for a team, please contact the Organiser.
- The maximum number of Participants of a private class is 25.
- During private classes, it is forbidden to film them – unless the recording will be published along with the address of the website of the Event.
- A photo with the Trainer is possible only on the background of a specially prepared wall.
- Placing an order for a class is equivalent to the obligation to pay for it. The start time and duration of private classes depend on the availability of the respective trainers. Information on the availability of hours shall be provided by the Organiser. The minimum number of hours ordered is 1 hour (60 minutes) in the case of trainers Ray Jasper and Juan Carlos, and 1.5 hours (90 minutes) in the case of trainer Jimmy Liu.
- After settling the payment for the application, resignation from participation in the Event shall not entail any refund of the paid amount, in whole or in part.
- These Regulations shall be available:
– at the Organiser’s headquarters
– on the website: www.cheerprojectevent.com
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Act and the Civil Code shall apply.
- The Organiser shall have the right to cancel the event no later than 14 of February 2020 due to circumstances beyond its control. In such a situation, the already paid fees will be refunded.
- The Regulations shall be in force during the duration of the mass event.